Please join HRACC and SMA for an interactive presentation by Cynthia Kelly of Lee Hecht Harrison, where she will discuss how organizations can crack the formula and make real progress on elevating women in the leadership pipeline.
"Elevating Women in Leadership" showcases the research that resulted from the partnership between Lee Hecht Harrison and HR People & Strategy to better understand how to crack the formula and make real progress on elevating women in the leadership pipeline.
A few of the Key Learning Objectives of the evening will be:
• How organizations miss the mark when it comes to making progress on their gender diversity agenda
• What development efforts are most effective in advancing women
• The differentiating behaviors of people leaders who shape culture and champion the advancement of women
• The table stakes practices and policies that every organization should have
• A way to assess the strength and gaps of your own organization
Cynthia Kelly is an accomplished talent and organizational development executive with a proven track record of driving change to achieve business outcomes. 15+ years of experience as both an internal and external consultant with deep knowledge in the areas of strategic talent management, leadership, culture change and business transformation.
Known for managing and delivering successful enterprise-wide, large-scale transformation projects, driving change and achieving impactful results through people management.
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Sheraton Rocky Hill
100 Capital Boulevard
Rocky Hill, Connecticut 06067
4:45 PM – Registration & Networking
5:15 PM – Buffet Dinner & Chapter Announcements
6:30 PM – Presentation Begins
8:00 PM – Presentation Concludes
This program has been submitted to HRCI for recertification credits and to SHRM for Professional Development credits
Members of HRACC or SMA Chapters - $40.00
Guests and Future Members - $50.00